There’s a lot going on with #SXSW and all it’s various incarnations. I’m loving the offerings of #Southbites, the food and beverage division of the fest. I’m a bit biased, as I’m on a panel, but really, there are ample topics and cheflebrities on the menu at #Southbites, something for everyone’s tastes. In my panel, we’ll discuss how food feeds our cultural pride. I hope you’ll join us in the dialogue, Monday, March 16th at 12:30p.m. in the Driskill ballroom for Fork in Hand, Nostalgia at Heart: Food and Heritage.
I’ll also be checking out the following #Southbites programming:
Saturday, March 14:
- Bone in the Throat (film based on Anthony Bourdain’s novel of the same name).
- The Reinvented Food Festival: Sink or Swim
- The Future of Tech in Dining and Food
Sunday, March 15:
- Building a Better Breakfast (with celebrity chef Andrew Zimmern).
- Grocery Wars: The Future of Buying Food (features local personalities).
- How Tech Lit the Flame for Celebrity Chef Culture (features local personalities).
Monday, March 16:
- You Can’t Sit With Us: Craft Beer Subculture (features local personalities).
- 72 Ways Food Can Change the World
- Preserving Local Food Artisans by Going Global (features local personalities).